- I changed my headunit to pioneer avh-3250bt - a dvd touchscreen multi media headunit.
- I also changed the tint to SolarGard. I forgot the variant i bought. Its the 2nd from the top of the line. Mettalic sputtered with up to 70% heat rejection (update: Its the SolarGard HP Quantum 14).
- I changed the tires to Nankang 215/75/r16
- I changed the alternators to a brand new one
- I put on leatherette seat covers
I love the riding comfort. Ground clearance is just about right. Interior space is large enough to accommodate me and 4 of my friends comfortably. The only issue I have right now is the fuel consumption. Im just getting around 5-6km/L of pure city driving. This could be improved if i already change engine oil and automatic transmission fluid.