- A nokia phone with internet connectivity and is supported by Ovi Suite. Ovi suite - Organize and share content effortlessly between your Nokia mobile and desktop computer.
- Ovi Suite application from ovi.com (most smartphone from nokia has a CD installer included on the retail box).
- GPRS/3G settings from your Telecommunication provider/ISP.
- USB cable (for usb connectivity) or Bluetooth dongle/adapter (for bluetooth connectivity)
- Prepaid credits or available internet time/bandwidth
- Make sure that ovi suite is installed on your pc or laptop.
- Save the GPRS/3g settings given by your telco/isp on your mobile phone.
- Phone drivers are installed on the pc or laptop. Drivers are software installed on the pc or laptop in order for it to be able to talk to the connected phone. They are usually initially installed during the first time you connect your phone via usb or bluetooth.
- Connect first your mobile phone on the internet using the settings you saved. Verify that you are really connected on the internet by visiting a website on your mobile browser.
- Connect your phone to the ovi suite via USB or bluetooth. Make sure that the USB mode selected is Ovi Suite/PC suite (not mass storage or media transfer).
- Once connected, go to Tools > Connect to internet. Select your telco/isp from the list then click ok.
- You are now connected to the internet .