You may want to see first what N8 can do before reading this post
Nokia N8 is not the perfect phone. This post will enumerate the problems (N8 itself or the apps installed) I encountered (or my friends') while using this phone:
1. Opera Mobile 10 suddenly closes when some website, not all.
2. Sometimes, it takes a while before you completely switch current application using the Task Manager.
3. There's no official internet radio application supported by nokia. Alternative that I uses is TuneWiki but its difficult to learn/use.
4. Its difficult for beginners to use ovi's music sync. - a friend
5. The default S^3 browser opens a full screen keyboard entry when entering values on text fields. Its difficult when you want to see page (entering captchas, or responding to comments/wall post) - a friend.
6. Sometimes the rotation of UI when the phone is rotated does not respond quickly.
7. There are numerous report of N8 suddenly restarting or crashing or turning off. If you are experiencing this problem inform your dealer/nokia care center immediately. (incl my first n8 freeze).
8. Sometimes, when you lock the phone, the screen's back light doesnt turn off. Try restarting to phone to fix the problem.
I'll be adding more to this list.
Do you also happen to experience the same problems? Feel free to share your experiences too, on the comments section below
Thanks caloy for feedbacks #4 and #5.
update: Azlansm mentioned his problem "The phone has the potential to crash and dead for no reason even after hard reset due to motherboard failure". And like i said, its a possible manufacturing problem and is only encountered on few handsets. Rances also experienced this. I remembered i occasionally encounter the same problem on my n97 before and a firmware update resolves the problem.
update: added feedback #8